Availability: In stock
Alpha-GPC 50% Capsules are also available.
Alpha GPC Dosage: 600mg
Synonyms: A-GPC, L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholin, Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine, Choline Alphoscerate, glycerophosphocholine
Alpha GPC is a cholinergic substance used for its cognitive enhancing abilities; there is also evidence that it can reduce the rate of age related memory loss. Alpha GPC also has athletic implications as it can enhance the production of growth hormones as well as muscle strength.
Nutritionally supporting vibrant mental health can be difficult through food alone. The modern diet does not always provide your brain with all of the nutrients it needs. That being said, some common Alpha GPC food sources include milk, soy, and eggs.  However, supplementation is a much more direct method of attaining Alpha GPC. Plus, Alpha GPC is the most efficient cholinergic supplement on the market.
Due to the water solubility of Alpha GPC and its quick absorption, this form of choline is quickly becoming a popular addition to many nootropic stacks, and it is being used as a nootropic in its own right.
Users most often take Alpha GPC for the improvement of general cognition, memory, thinking, and learning. Alpha GPC has been repeatedly shown to increase attention and certain aspects of memory.  
Not only does Alpha GPC provide choline, it bonds with the omega-3 fatty acid docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) through an enzyme process that builds new membranes that promote nerve cell expansion.
This nerve expanding property of Alpha GPC is not its only claim to fame, because Alpha GPC also supports high choline levels. This helps in the creation of acetylcholine which is one of the most important neurotransmitters when it comes to thinking, memory, and learning.
High acetylcholine levels created by Alpha GPC supplementation can also benefit people who are seeking to enhance brain-muscle integration. Alpha GPC has also shown to improve brain functioning in young people.
Alpha GPC and Growth Horomone
Bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts can also benefit from Alpha GPC. One study found that taking Alpha GPC before a power test resulted in a 14% increase in power output.  Alpha GPC can also stimulate growth hormones. 
The recommended dosage of Alpha GPC is one flat 1.25cc scoop (600mg) once daily.
- Effect of L-alpha-glyceryl-phosphorylcholine on amnesia caused by scopolamine.
- Kidd, Parris M. GPC (ClyceroPhosphoCholine) Mind-Body Power for Active Living and Healthy Aging. First ed. N.p.: TotalHealth, 2007.
- Kidd, Parris M. "Neurodegeneration From Mitochondrial Insufficiency: Nutrients, Stem Cells, Growth Factors, And Prospects For Brain Rebuilding Using Integrative Management." Alternative Medicine Review 10.4 (2005): 268-293. Academic Search Elite. Web. 8 Sept. 2012.
- Choline and choline esters in human and rat milk and in infant formulas.
- Alpha-GPC and power output; growth hormones
- Ceda GP, et al. alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine administration increases the GH responses to GHRH of young and elderly subjects. Horm Metab Res. (1992)